EVELYN’S OATMEAL BISCUITS
THE INGREDIENTS FOR 40 BISCUITS
- 275g Flahavan’s Progress Oatlets
- 100g plain flour
- 150g castor sugar
- ½ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 225g softened butter
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4
- Mill the porridge oats in a food processor until they are fine. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend the lot until a dough is formed
- Roll out the dough to a thickness of about 5mm
- Cut into shapes with biscuit cutters
- Place the shapes on a baking tray. There is no need to line or grease the tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the biscuits are a pale gold colour
- Remove from oven and transfer biscuits to a wire rack to cool
- Store in an airtight container. They will keep for several days
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!